About Me

Hii, my name is Nyah and I am 20 years old, and a Sophomore. I was born and raised in Memphis TN and, I have a family of 5 with me being the 4th child. I am also the only one of my siblings to make it to college and take one for the team. Moving on, I believe 2 of my biggest accomplishments in my life are making it out of high school alive and making it to college this far without dropping out. So, with that being said I believe anything is possible. Next, some of the things I enjoy doing on my free time are play a little bit of soccer, learn about different languages and cultures, watch anime and listen to Kpop/Kr&b, etc. 


Moving along to something a bit more interesting, one of my favorite animes of all is Naruto.


I definitely don't regret staying up all night to watch all 500 episodes and all 10 or so movies. He also has another spin off with his son Boruto but don't waste your time watching that. And I know it might seem like a lot but just wait until you hear about another anime called One Piece. Also
 if you're interested in where to watch it there are multiple sites you can watch and for free as well. click here 

  Moreover, learning about different languages is pretty cool and all until you lose motivation because you forgot all the basic knowledge of that language. It was spanish for me because I really enjoy learning spanish but I'm not around spanish speaking people 24/7 so it kind of makes it hard to contain it in my brain for long. So, whenever I do feel like picking spanish back up again I usually just go on Duolingo, which is a free language learning app which usually looks something like this:

Now that you know what it looks like you too can learn a new language and not be so boring! You can thank me later!

 


Comments

  1. Nice to meet you! i love duo lingo. I'm currently learning Spanish, French, German, and Valarian. I'm not an animae fan but i do admire the fandom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nyah! Nice to meet you. I actually lived in Memphis for about 10 1/2 years before moving up this way to work at Bethel. I got my MFA at Memphis College of Art and even taught there for a couple of years after graduating. I'm less familiar with Naruto, but I know One Piece. Good stuff. Your blog looks good. Everything is clean and legible. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nyah! nice to meet you! i am actually born and raised in Memphis as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! Nice to meet you! I live in Memphis too. I watch anime but not as much in high school. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wassup Nyah I loooove Naruto but not as much as I Loooove One Piece

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finished images